Economc Calendar


Live Economic Calendar Powered by the Forex Trading Portal Forexpros.com

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Milionaire foot step

1. What are your actual chances to succeed and become a millionaire?

1st of all nothing happen if we decided not to change. For thing to change We have to change.

Please forgive me for my poor English. Sorry yah!

Let me introduce myself. My name is kit, I'm working as an engineer. Yes, sound like professional but the paid is oklar...

(Malaysia English). I'm from Malaysia currently working at KL. What i like most about this City is you can find money every

way, plenty of opportunity is awaiting us. I been joining more than 3 MLM company since i'm still a student. It give me hopes

and dreams. But, not all people is able to do it including me. But the good thing is, I learn a lot of thing.

You can find the best Mentor and coaching in MLM which money cannot buy. I rather join MLM than paid money to attend some

courses which is wasting money. I'm sure you will agree with me if you join any MLM before. You can read hundred or thousand

of books, but if you yourself don't want to change better don't aspect the money will falls from sky.

Find a mentor, he or she can be anybody that you know or you don't know. Follow what he or she do, take it as your reference

and learn from him. Starting from today, find your mentor. The small steps you decide today will make you a different person

tomorrow.

No comments: